Second only to Visa, Mastercard is a household name, one of the most well known and highly reputed credit card brands in the world.
Everyone has heard of Mastercard, and for this reason, it is one of the first options that come to mind when making online purchases. The same is true within the online gambling industry where players chase after the most reliable options.
Here are the best online poker sites in 2022 that accept Mastercard:
Poker Sites That Accept Mastercard
- Trusted by US Players Since 2001
- Huge Bad Beat Jackpots
- Fully Licensed and Regulated
- 1 Poker Sites That Accept Mastercard
- 2 BetOnline.ag
- 3 Juicy Stakes
- 4 Bovada
- 5 Sportsbetting.ag
- 6 The Best MasterCard Online Poker Sites
- 7 Learn More About MasterCard
- 8 The Advantages of Using MasterCard
- 9 How to Cash Out with MasterCard
- 10 How to Make a Deposit to a MasterCard Online Poker Site
- 11 How to Get a MasterCard
- 12 Use MasterCard Across the Globe
- 13 The Status of MasterCard in the U.S. Markets
- 14 Pros and Cons for the 3 Mastercard Options
- 15 Frequent Mastercard Questions
You simply cannot miss the MasterCard logo always adorned by red and yellow interlocked circles. It doesn’t get all the attention it deserves probably because it’s not the in-thing at the moment.
However, before you can turn your eyes to any other form of payment, you may want to pay attention to MasterCard for the following reasons:
- Maintain privacy with all your personal information at all MasterCard poker rooms (no need to provide such details).
- Excellent method to make online poker deposits
- Special bonuses for customers using MasterCard for deposits
The Best MasterCard Online Poker Sites
OnlinePokerAmerica has been scouring the internet for poker rooms that accept MasterCard deposits. Well, the results are in and they are pleasing both to the eye and to the pocket. The latter benefits more because there are no fees charged when making deposits.
Learn More About MasterCard
MasterCard isn’t new in the payment scene. In fact, it’s been around from 1966 and it’s been growing from strength to strength building a solid reputation. At the heart of it all is the technology innovation, especially in security that makes this a preferred payment method for online poker players.
Before going in too deep, you must understand that there are three types of cards with the MasterCard logo:
- Prepaid card: With this card, customers can make purchases with money topped from their bank accounts.
- Debit cards: This method allows you to make use of the funds in the current account to make any payment.
- Credit cards: This card allows to make purchases or payments on credit and also comes with a certain limit depending on your financial situation.
It’s also possible to link your card to other third-party payment systems including e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and Payoneer.
The Advantages of Using MasterCard
- Simple deposit process. Have you ever come across a lengthy payment process you just wish to stop halfway? Well, online poker sites that offer MasterCard won’t be part of your worries because they offer poker players a simple and short method of depositing and withdrawing funds.
- Fast and secure: Security is a major concern when accessing an online poker room. However, it no longer has to cause sleepless nights when you use MasterCard as your preferred payment method. In addition, since there are no third-parties involved in any transaction, the process is super-fast. In fact, depositing cash in your online poker account will take less than 3 minutes.
- Extra bonuses: Freebies anyone? Of course, you love free stuff and MasterCard knows this too well, which is why every time you use the card, you’ll gain points. Afterward, you can redeem them.
- Global acceptance: You’ve seen the MasterCard almost everywhere you’ve been to. A clear indication of the wide footprint this company has. As such, it’s easy for poker rooms to accept this form of payment because almost everyone has a MasterCard.
- Make huge deposits: The higher the risk, the greater the return. This is the mantra high-rollers live by. If you’re one of them, you’ll want a payment method that allows you to transact huge sums of money. MasterCard poker rooms is the solution you’ve been looking for.
How to Cash Out with MasterCard
Again, there are no third-parties to use when performing withdrawing your winnings. Cashing out at MasterCard online poker sites is simple and your money goes straight to your bank account. Here’s the process:
- Navigate to the menu after logging in to your online poker account.
- Select the cashier option and head over to the withdraw option. You’ll be asked to fill in your personal details and the card details as well, which include the card number, the CVV code, and the expiry date.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the intention to withdraw. After the verification process, you’ll have to wait up to 5 business days to receive the funds in your account.
How to Make a Deposit to a MasterCard Online Poker Site
You don’t have to sweat when making a deposit at your favorite online poker site. The process should be smooth just like what MasterCard offer. Follow these easy steps and you’ll be done in under 3 minutes:
- First things first. Create an account with one of the recommended MasterCard online poker sites. If you already have one, skip right to the log in section and enter your credentials.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to the menu and search for the cashier option. Next, choose MasterCard as your preferred method.
- Afterward, you’ll be prompted to fill in the necessary details including the card number, CVV code, and the amount you wish to deposit.
- The final step is to authorize the transaction, after which the funds should be available in your online poker wallet.
The process is smooth and fast, however, it’s crucial to know that some banks prohibit online poker payments. Therefore, it’s in your best interest to confirm whether your bank allows such transactions by contacting them.
How to Get a MasterCard
If you love the offerings from MasterCard, don’t deny yourself the urge to get one. For an online poker player, this includes high-level security and most importantly instant deposits so you can get on with your game.
How do you get one? It’s as easy as reciting the alphabet. Besides, almost all banks and other financial institutions are in partnership with MasterCard. Also, keep in mind, your credit will come under scrutiny when applying for this card. Here are some of the primary details you’ll need to provide:
- Your full name
- A physical address
- Your email address
- Date of birth
- A passport, government ID, or any other official document that will prove your identity
Use MasterCard Across the Globe
MasterCard itself doesn’t prohibit any gambling-related transactions. The decision lies with the individual banks. Some will allow this while others will not. Nevertheless, it’s usage spreads across the world with Europe being the highest consumer.
This is all thanks to the reduced restrictions on gambling on this continent making it a preferred payment method for poker players.
The Status of MasterCard in the U.S. Markets
MasterCard online poker sites are available in the United States although when it comes to online poker gambling, the option is quite scarce, especially in the withdrawal option. Its fast and secure features make it one of the best deposit methods among poker players.
With such features to boast of, it’s expected that this payment option will become the first choice for many poker players.
Pros and Cons for the 3 Mastercard Options
|Credit Card||Widely accepted, safe, quick||Potential fees, restricted by limits|
|Debit Card||Responsible gambling, reliable, widely accepted||Financial details online|
|Pre-paid Card||Credentials safe||Limited play|
Frequent Mastercard Questions
All deposits made by MasterCard are instant. This means as soon as you hit the confirmation button, you’ll have the funds available in your online poker account ready to hit the tables.
Probably not. Online poker sites cannot process withdrawals. However, if you come across one that allows withdrawals to MasterCard cards, the process will include filling in your personal details and card details to confirm your identity.
No. You’ll not be charged any fees whatsoever for using your MasterCard to make deposits. However, there are online poker rooms that charge some fees if you deposit less than a certain amount.
You’re absolutely safe when performing any transaction at any poker site, either withdrawals or deposits. Next-level encryption technology is used to make sure unauthorized persons don’t get access to your details.
Of course. If the online poker room accepts deposits from MasterCard, then it’s possible that they also accept mobile MasterCard deposits. However, you must maintain vigilance when performing online transactions.
Not entirely because only four states have legalized and regulated online poker. That is Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and Nevada. Bovada Poker is also one of the sites that allow MasterCard from US players, although not recommended.
The most obvious and undoubted reason is the wide acceptance MasterCard enjoys worldwide. Then there’s the elimination of third parties, which reduces the deposit time.
Security is the number one concern for any online poker player. MasterCard understands this and you can be certain of no hacks. Also, you’re a gambler looking to make profits. Wouldn’t it be nice if there were no fees? Well, this is exactly what you get with MasterCard.