Bitcoin allows the exchange of money in a different and dare we say superior way than the usual method of involving banks.
There are no banks and zero transfer fees.
That’s right – as there are no banks involved in the online transferring of Bitcoin, there have been a surge in their usage this year in particular with an ever-increasing rise in the number of poker operators that offer this payment option.
Here are the best online poker sites in 2022 that accept Bitcoin:
Poker Sites That Accept Bitcoin
- Trusted by US Players Since 2001
- Huge Bad Beat Jackpots
- Fully Licensed and Regulated
- 1 Poker Sites That Accept Bitcoin
- 2 BetOnline.ag
- 3 Juicy Stakes
- 4 Bovada
- 5 Sportsbetting.ag
- 6 Becoming Prolific
- 7 New to Bitcoin? Here’s How It Works
- 8 What’s So Good About Bitcoin Poker Sites?
- 9 Made a Killing? Cash Out Your Winnings Fee-Free at Bitcoin Poker Sites
- 10 Interested? Create Your Bitcoin Wallet Now
- 11 Making a Bitcoin Deposit at Online Poker Sites
- 12 Use Bitcoin Conveniently All over the World
- 13 How’s Bitcoin Doing in the U.S Markets?
- 14 Do You Pay Tax on Bitcoin?
- 15 Frequent Bitcoin Questions
For decades, poker players have had to endure the loss of part of their winnings from the numerous charges that come with transfer of payments to and from their online accounts. However, that is rapidly changing as more punters embrace the convenient Bitcoin payment method for online poker. This is because Bitcoin cuts off the long chain of money transfers through bank accounts and cards and enables you to transfer funds directly to your Bitcoin poker account free of charge.
Few payment options can match the fast rate that Bitcoin facilitates when you need to transfer funds to your online poker account. This is because unlike other payment methods, Bitcoin payments are instantly availed to your online poker account, thereby shortening the waiting times witnessed in other deposit methods.
Your Bitcoin account also provides you with a high level of anonymity since there are no third parties that can access your balance. You also remain anonymous since you do not have to provide any personal financial data to the poker site as the payments are directly processed from your Bitcoin wallet to your Bitcoin Poker account. Additionally, Bitcoin provides you with a secure platform to make payments without worrying about any fraudsters and scammers who may access your private financial information on the internet.
Bitcoin might be a late entrant in the world of online poker, but it has rapidly gained acceptance in the poker gaming industry. At OnlinePokerAmerica, we have carefully reviewed and assembled a list of the best Bitcoin online poker sites that you should definitely give a try. Our recommended poker rooms that accept Bitcoin payments also come with the huge bonuses, excellent services, and most importantly, a safe environment for you to play in.
We have tested their payments and confirmed them to be secure, fast and indeed reliable. Bitcoin is indeed a payment method that will enable you get a seamless gaming experience. It frees you from the sideshows that come with slow payments and unnecessary charges on your fund transfers.
New to Bitcoin? Here’s How It Works
No doubt, if you are new to the concept of Bitcoin, you might think that it is a complicated payment process. Nothing could be farther from the truth as Bitcoins are a straightforward payment method, in fact simpler than most payment methods.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that allows you to purchase digital money that can be converted to US Dollars which can be used to fund your Bitcoin poker gaming. This means that once you buy the digital currency, you can use it in the form of US Dollars to play poker games. Some sites also make it possible to break your bitcoins to small fractions that can be used to fund Bitcoin poker games.
What’s So Good About Bitcoin Poker Sites?
Whenever you sign in to play at your US poker site, you need a guarantee that your funds are secure and that you can conveniently access your winnings. Once you sign up at one of our recommended Bitcoin card room, your only focus should be on having fun and winning since your Bitcoin poker account accords you multiple unique functions. To start with, you are assured that you do not have to worry about your funds freezing or stalling in a bank or credit card due to the uncertainty of online poker gaming in the US. Other reasons why you should play at a Bitcoin poker room include:
- Anonymity – Bitcoins enable you to transact directly without having to disclose your financial information such as bank account and card numbers to your preferred poker site. This guarantees that it is not easy for any fraudster or hacker to get any chance of tracking and misusing your private financial details. Additionally, no third parties have any information regarding your Bitcoin account balance.
- It is free – Since there are no ‘Middlemen’ or go-between from your Bitcoin wallet to your Bitcoin Poker account, you do not incur any charges when transferring money to and from your account.
- It is fast – The lack of a middleman between your Bitcoin wallet and Bitcoin poker account guarantees that your transactions are not subject to the waiting times that exists when other party processes your transaction. As such, deposits and withdrawals are instantly processed and availed to your account.
- Profitable due to lower rake charge – You stand to get a profitable payout as a result of a lower rake or poker site commission. This is because the Bitcoin poker sites do not have to incur high operational costs from third parties to process your Bitcoin payments.
- Possible to make payments on the go – There are mobile phone apps that enable you to conveniently transact on your Bitcoin poker account so that you can play on the go. Whether you transact using your mobile Smartphone or PC, you get the same secure and reliable service.
Made a Killing? Cash Out Your Winnings Fee-Free at Bitcoin Poker Sites
Bitcoin is not only an efficient deposit method, but you can also use it to withdraw your winnings. It is also advantageous as a withdrawal option since you can access your winnings without incurring any transaction charges. You also do not have to wait for ages to access your poker account winnings since the cash outs are instantly processed. You only need to identify the best poker rooms that accept Bitcoins in order to request your withdrawal using this method.
Interested? Create Your Bitcoin Wallet Now
You need to create a Bitcoin wallet before you can make payments at your preferred Bitcoin online poker site. This is a fast process that only requires you to provide minimum personal details. Unlike traditional payment methods that require you to provide your name, physical address and other personal information, Bitcoin is intent on maintaining your anonymity. You only need to provide an email address and password to have your account running.
- You need to choose a wallet which is compatible with your online poker account such as a wallet that can be installed on your iOS or Android Smartphone, tablet or PC.
- You should then download the wallet to your preferred device and choose the exchange where you can buy the Bitcoin digital currency.
- Once you have purchased the currency, it is available in your Bitcoin account and you can use it to fund your online Bitcoin poker account.
Making a Bitcoin Deposit at Online Poker Sites
Bitcoin is undoubtedly among the fastest payment options for funding your online poker account. The transactions are completed within minutes and you can start playing instantly without wasting time that is lost while waiting for funds to clear.
To fund your Bitcoin poker account, you just need to follow a simple process, which starts with creating your Bitcoin account.
Once your Bitcoin wallet account is operational, you can transfer money to your Bitcoin online poker account using these simple steps:
- Log in and access the cashier’s page of your online Bitcoin online poker site for a list of the available payment options.
- Choose Bitcoin as your preferred deposit option.
- Provide the poker site’s Bitcoin address in order to deposit money into your account After you’ve chosen “Bitcoin”, you’ll then see a “receiving bitcoin address” (you may have to click on a specific button to generate this string of letters and numbers).
- Go back to your Bitcoin wallet, click on “Send Bitcoins”, and enter the receiving bitcoin address.
- Choose the amount that you want to send and confirm it before authorizing the transaction.
Use Bitcoin Conveniently All over the World
Unlike traditional payment methods that are location specific, you can use Bitcoins from any location in the world. You should also be happy to note that no matter the distance between the parties transacting in Bitcoins, there are no extra fees charged on the transactions.
There are many Bitcoin poker sites in the UK, Canada and other locations where gambling is legal. There are also many gambling sites that accept Bitcoin payments including major casinos and sportsbooks in the UK and the US.
How’s Bitcoin Doing in the U.S Markets?
Bitcoin is accepted in many online poker sites in the US. There are also many online Bitcoin casinos and sportsbooks where you can safely transact with bitcoins. Its fast transfers as well as its anonymity are among the reasons why Bitcoin is becoming a popular choice for many American poker players. It is among the payment methods in some of the major offshore brands such as 888poker, Party Poker and William Hill Poker and more.
Due to its rising popularity, many punters are opting to use it for making payments as opposed to using other payment methods. This is because of the accessibility of online poker sites from offshore brands despite the tight regulations on gambling in the US. However, this number is bound to swell with the anticipated legalizing of online poker gaming in many US states.
Do You Pay Tax on Bitcoin?
When playing Bitcoin poker online or anything that involves Bitcoin, although it is not an official currency as of now, jurisdictions still leave it to the individual to pay taxes to their legal obligation and no more. This includes but is not limited to income tax, sales tax, payroll tax and capital gains tax at the rate of the player’s residency or country’s rules and regulations. Therefore players are encouraged to read about and adhere to the best of their knowledge, the tax and legal/regulatory mandates of their government or governing officials.
Frequent Bitcoin Questions
Yes, this is an incredibly fast method of deposits and withdrawals. Transactions are all processed by miners who can complete the protocol as quick as in 10 minutes.
Bitcoin value tends to fluctuate a lot over time but you can find the latest information on websites such as Coindesk..
There is no limit to how much you can buy nor is there a limit your Bitcoin wallet can hold.
No, there are plently of free Bitcoin wallet services such as Blockchain. Although, you may find that if you want a physical card it will cost you a flat fee.
For anonymity and transaction speeds, Bitcoin is leading the pack and an increasing number of online poker rooms such as Americas Cardroom, BetOnline and Sportsbetting.ag are advocating its use with Bitcoin-specific promotions. While obtaining a wallet can seem technical to some, we highly recommend giving Bitcoin a go even if it is only for the welcome bonuses alone.