The Asian Poker Tour (APT) Taiwan is about to kick off in Taipei, and that’s 13 days of poker action for you right there. Starting today, October 9, there will be three separate events, setting the competitive cogs in motion.
APT Taiwan Schedule & Events
Event 1: Super High Rollers Warm Up Single Day with a buy-in of TWD75,000 and TWD5,000 fee.
Event 2 will run as a Monster Stack with TWD15,000 + 1,500. On Thursday, October 10, the tournament hosts are running the Main Event Day 1A – 6 Million Guaranteed leg of the competition.
You can buy in with TWD30,000 + 3,000 and blast your way to the top. Here’s the full schedule for APT Taiwan:
- October 14 14:00 – Event 8: High Rollers Day 1 – TWD80,000 + 6,000
- October 14 15:00 – Event 9: Short Deck Day 1 – TWD9,000 + 900
- 18:00 – Satellite 6: Championships Event – TWD5,000 + 500
- 13:00 – Event 10: Pot Limit Omaha Hi Day 1 – TWD 10,000 + 1,000
- October 15 15:00 – Event 11: High Rollers Single Day – TWD50,000 + 4,000
- October 16 13:00 – Championships Event Day 1A – 6 Million Guaranteed – TWD 45,000+ 4,500
- October 17 13:00 – Championships Event Day 1B – 6 Million Guaranteed – TWD45,000 + 4,500
- October 19 13:30 – Event 17: Monster Stack Day 1 – TWD15,000 + 1,500
- October 20 13:30 – Championships Event FINAL Eight – 6 Million Guaranteed
For the full list of events, visit the official APT page.
Rules and Format
It’s important to note that the event will run in the best stack format. If you qualify into Day 2 from a previous Day 1, you will be eligible to re-enter a new Starting Day.
Players who make it into Day 2 with multiple stacks, however, will only have to play their largest stack, whereas the rest will be removed from the event. Players are also allowed to forfeit their stacks prior to registration.
The organizers will introduce a Shot Clock once the event is down to only 6 tables. A player’s hand will be automatically forfeited as soon as the time on the Shot Clock has lapsed.
Interested in never missing out on the latest APT action? Make sure to follow the tournament’s official Twitch and YouTube channels. The APT has recently signed a new exclusive agreement with Resorts World Manila (RWM), effectively securing a great venue for upcoming events.
In other recent news, the APT partnered up with the Korea Poker Club in a bid to reinforce the company’s presence in Asia and build efficient local structures.